• Slam Dunk Contest: 4 overall contestants, which can come from either division. The 4th dunker is decided by a fan vote (open from Feb. 20 - 26). Contestants are announced on Feb. 19 (3-point & dunk) while the fan-vote dunker is announced Feb. 27. To vote for the 4th dunker on the fan vote, click HERE.
• 3-Point Contest: 4 overall contestants, which can come from either division. Contestants are announced Feb. 19.
• The NABC-NAIA Men's Basketball All-Star Committee determined the selection criteria and will oversee the selection process. Criteria takes into account season statistics, awards and postseason experience. The Committee is comprising coaches from both Division I and Division II ranks.
– DUNK: Henry French, Trinity International (Ill.) | WATCH DUNKS
– 3-POINT: Zach Taylor, Carroll (Mont.)
– DUNK: Richard McCalop, Science & Arts (Okla.) | WATCH DUNKS
– 3-POINT: Trae Bergh, Dakota Wesleyan (S.D.)
– DUNK: Jamaal Thomas, Lewis-Clark State (Idaho) | WATCH DUNKS
– 3-POINT: Marcus Hurn, Great Falls (Mont.)
– DUNK: Tyler Inman, Southwestern Christian (Okla.) | WATCH DUNKS
– 3-POINT: Travis Schuba, Madonna (Mich.)