Play Sports in College
NAIA colleges and universities provide 60,000 student-athletes just like you with opportunities to play college sports, earn $500 million in scholarships and compete in 25 national championships.
Find the answers in the NAIA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete!
• How is recruiting in the NAIA different?
• Can I visit a campus for a tryout?
• What about financial aid, scholarships, grants, loans?
• Does the NAIA have letters of intent?
• Do I meet the freshman eligibility requirements?
• What if I didn't attend a U.S. high school?
• What are the transfer student eligibility requirements?
• Who's considered a professional in the NAIA?
• How long can I compete?
• What happens if I suffer an injury during college?
• How do I remain eligible during college?
Get started with the NAIA Eligibility Center
Register early with the NAIA Eligibility Center. It's required for any student who plans to attend an NAIA school. By registering, you also have the chance to let NAIA coaches know you're interested in playing in college. Our Connections service allows you to check out which schools offer your sport, major and size that fits your interests. Register today!