Legislative Services enhances web resources
May 15, 2013
The NAIA's Legislative Services department has enhanced its online resources with the launch of a new section on NAIA.org dedicated to legislative issues and rules education.
- Legislative Briefs, a new regular series of articles about rules interpretations with explanations and handbook references.
Legislative Briefs are now part of the NAIA E-News email service and will be tweeted at https://twitter.com/@NAIALegislative. The articles are also accessible on the mobile version of NAIA.org by choosing "Legislative / Rules Education" under the "Select a Section" menu.
An archive of briefs is also available for ongoing reference.
- Official/Policy Handbook and official forms
- Links to important NAIA Eligibility Center features for membership
- Targeted and timely topics for coaches
- Convention legislation
- Violation reports, forfeits and NAIA governance