PlayNAIA — Baseball
The NAIA has been conducting a national championship baseball tournament, now commonly referred to as the NAIA World Series, since 1957.
RULES: Official baseball rules are NCAA Baseball Rules with approved NAIA-Baseball Coaches Association modifications. These rules are applied to all contests (pre-regular and postseason) when both institutions are members of the NAIA.
OFFICIAL BALL: The Rawlings R100-EIT-NAIA is the official baseball for all regional and national tournament games.
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP FORMAT: Ten-team double-elimination tournament comprising the nine NAIA National Championship Opening Round champions and the host team,
Find answers in the NAIA Guide to the College-Bound Student-Athlete!
• What's the NAIA participation experience?
• What's different about recruiting in the NAIA?
• Can I visit a campus for a tryout?
• What about financial aid, scholarships, grants, loans?
• Do I meet the freshman eligibility requirements?
• What if I didn't attend a U.S. high school?
• The NAIA Eligibility Center
• What are the transfer student eligibility requirements?
• Who's considered a professional in the NAIA?
• How long can I compete?
• What happens if I suffer an injury during college?
• What if I've competed in my sport outside of college?
• How do I remain eligible during college?
WHERE DO I START?
Register early with the NAIA Eligibility Center. It's required for any student who plans to attend an NAIA school. By registering, you also have the chance to let NAIA coaches know you're interested in playing in college. Our Connections service search allows you to check out which schools offer your sport, major and size that fits your interests. Register today!