Athletic Trainers Association
NAIA ATA Objectives
- The advancement, encouragement, improvement, and promotion of the athletic training profession.
- To develop the abilities of each of its members to function effectively.
- To serve the common interest of its members by providing a means for an exchange of ideas within the profession.
- To enable members to become better acquainted both personally and professionally.
Read the latest edition of the NAIA ATA quarterly newsletter. This information is intended to provide education, professional development and encourage networking for the members of the ATA. The ATA Board welcomes your feedback. Click here to contact a board member.
The policies on this site are required for use at all NAIA Championships. These resources were developed under the direction of the NAIA Athletic Trainers Association and are based on current evidence for best practice in student-athlete healthcare. The policies are available for use at NAIA conferences and institutions, if applicable.
- Appropriate Medical Coverage of Intercollegiate Athletics (AMCIA)
- NAIA Athletic Trainers Manual
- NAIA Championship Medical Handbook
- NATA Health Issues: Resources
- NATA Resources to help advance college/university AT’s
- NCAA Sports Medicine Handbook