Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit
The Leadership, Diversity, and Inclusion committee raises the level of commitment and awareness about issues related to diversity and inclusion in sports and providing tools to help address these issues.
These best practices were compiled to assist in maximizing candidate pools and fostering career opportunities for coaches and administrators from diverse backgrounds.
Getting Started: Planning for Success
- Advantages of Staff Diversity
- Establish a Core Philosophy
- Work Environment Considerations
- Create and Continually Evaluate a Diversity Issues Plan
- HR Best Practices
- Title IX - Quick History and Implication
The Search: Recruiting a Strong, Diverse Staff
Building for the Future