|60th Annual NAIA Football National Championship, presented by Waste Pro
||December 19, 2015 - 6 p.m. EDT on ESPN3
||Daytona Beach, Fla. - Municipal Stadium
|Where to stay:
||The official host hotel for the event is the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort, selected for its convenient access to the city's key tourist areas. Fans and families can book their stays at the official fan hotels: Bahama House, Best Western Plus Aku Tiki Inn and Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center.
For destination information, visit www.daytonabeach.com.
||Sixteen teams qualify for the Football Championship Series. Three rounds of competition are played on campus sites prior to the national championship game.
|Schedule of Events:
- Teams arrive in Daytona Beach
- Morning - Teams participate in Champions of Character activities at local high schools
- Noon - Champions of Character Luncheon and Awards Ceremony (Ocean Center Ballroom)
- Morning - Press conference and team activities at the Daytona International Speedway
- 7:30pm - Pep rally at the Bandshell on the beach
- 6pm - NAIA Banquet of Champions and Awards Banquet (Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort)
- Noon - Complex gate open for pre-game festivities
- Postgame - Gameday afterparty and dinner (Location TBD)
||For ticket information, visit www.naiaracetodaytona.com
For online ticket sales, CLICK HERE
||Pregame Events | Game Day Photos