Division II Men’s Basketball Player of the Week
Grant Greenberg, Saint Mary (Kan.)
6-3, Sr., G, Leavenworth, Kan.
• Greenberg posted 100 points, while leading the Spires to two out of three victories this week.
• He scored 19 points in a win over Haskell (Kan.), 83-74, and 38 points in a victory over Tabor (Kan.), 95-86.
• Greenberg recorded a career-high 43 points in a 107-104 overtime loss against Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference opponent Sterling (Kan.).
• Averaged 33.3 points, 7.3 rebounds and 5.7 assists.
• Shot 78.3 percent from the free throw line (36-of-46).
• Greenberg ranks No. 1 in the NAIA in total scoring (385) and No. 2 in points per game (29.615).
For a complete list of all the Men’s Basketball Division II statistical leaders, click here.
For the complete NAIA Player of the Week calendar, click here.
Nominees: Aaron Bryant, Florida Memorial; Kevin Rich, Davenport (Mich.); Miles Nolen-Webb, Antelope Valley (Calif.); Paul Stone, Union (Ky.); Jerry Shevlin, Dickinson State (N.D.); Colton Kooima, Northwestern (Iowa); Zach Kirschbaum, Trinity International (Ill.); Trent Elliott, IU Kokomo; Bryan Mcgriff, Eastern Oregon; Conner Funkhouser, Goshen (Ind.)
2016-17 Men's Basketball Division II Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (November 30): Warren Hall, Warner (Fla.)
Week 2 (December 07): Grant Greenberg, Saint Mary (Kan.)