Story by NAIA National Office
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Ryan Imhoff of Carroll (Mont.) has been named the NAIA Men’s Basketball National Player of the Week, the national office announced Tuesday. Imhoff was chosen for his performances from February 19 – 25 and was selected out of a pool conference award winners. This is the final national player of the week for this season.
NAIA Division I Men’s Basketball Player of the Week
Ryan Imhoff, Carroll (Mont.)
6-6, Sr., G, Napa, Calif.
- Led the Saints to two wins over Top 25 opponents and help his team clinch a share of the Frontier Conference championship.
- Weekly Stats
- Averaged 17.5 points, 9.0 rebounds, 3.0 steals and 2.5 assists
- Shot 60.9 percent (14-of-23) from the field.
- Bounced back from a subpar performance of nine points on Feb. 17 and finished with game-high 19 points in win over No. 19 Lewis-Clark State (Idaho) on Feb. 22.
- Ranks No. 3 in the NAIA in steals per game (2.6) and 14th in scoring (19.9).
- Weekly Stats
For more information on NAIA Division I Men’s Basketball, click here.
For a complete listing of all national statistical leaders, click here.
Nominees: Andrew Smith, Campbellsville (Ky.); Derek Novsek, San Diego Christian (Calif.); Josh Robinson, LSU Shreveport (La.); James Westbrook, Peru State (Neb.); Joshua Simmons, Dillard (La.); Roshaun Milline, Middle Georgia State; Martavian Payne, Lindenwood-Belleville (Ill.); Ruben Lopez, Wayland Baptist (Texas)
2017-18 Division I Men’s Basketball Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (Dec. 5): Isaac Edmondson, Bethel (Tenn.)
Week 2 (Dec. 12): Ridell Camidge, Oklahoma City
Week 3 (Jan. 2): Mike Johnson, Culver-Stockton (Mo.)
Week 4 (Jan. 9): Branden Jenkins, Texas Wesleyan
Week 5 (Jan. 16): Carnilious Simmons, Dalton State (Ga.)
Week 6 (Jan. 23): L.J. Westbrook, Peru State (Neb.)
Week 7 (Jan. 30): Stevie Clark, LSU Shreveport (La.)
Week 8 (Feb. 6): Brandon Jones, Montana Western
Week 9 (Feb. 13): Bryson London, Culver-Stockton (Mo.)
Week 10 (Feb. 20): Zaccheus Darko-Kelly, Montana Western
Week 11 (Feb. 27): Ryan Imhoff, Carroll (Mont.)