KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Lexi Rich of SAGU (Texas) was named as the NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball player of the
Player of the Week
Lexi Rich, SAGU
5-8, JR, G, San Antonio, Texas
- Rich notched a week-high of 33 points against Goshen (Ind.).
- Weekly Stats
- Totaled 53 points, 26.5 average
- Totaled nine rebounds, 4.5 average
- Shot 18-of-39 (0.462) from the field
- Added five rebounds, one steal and a perfect shooting percentage (7-of-7) in free-throw attempts to her stat line.
For more information on NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball, click here.
For a complete listing of all the national statistical leaders, click here.
Nominees: Sheridan Hopkins, St. Thomas (Texas); Terralyn Dominick, Philander Smith (Ark.); Mercedes Jefflo, Central Methodist (Mo.); Destinee Bowie, Menlo (Calif.); Brianna King, Montana Western; Ashton Lovely, Shawnee State (Ohio); Kelsey Pinera, Mobile (Ala.)
2018-19 Division I Women's Basketball Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (December 05): Peyton Greenlee, William Woods (Mo.)
Week 2 (December 12): Vanessa Murphy, Vanguard (Calif.)
Week 3 (January 02): Lexi Rich, SAGU (Texas)