KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Haylee Croom of Freed-Hardeman (Tenn.) was named as the NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball player of the
Player of the Week
Haylee Croom, Freed-Hardeman
5-10, JR, F, Clarksville, Tenn.
- Croom posted three double-doubles last week against Williams Baptist (Ark.) (28 points, 13 rebounds), St. Louis College of Pharmacy (Mo.) (31 points, 16 rebounds) and Missouri Baptist (31 points, 14 rebounds).
- Weekly Stats
- Totaled 90 points, 30 average
- Totaled 43 rebounds, 14.3 average
- Shot 36-of-52 (0.692) from the field
- Added six assists, nine steals and a free throw average of 0.818 (18-of-22)
For more information on NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball, click here.
For a complete listing of all the national statistical leaders, click here.
Make sure to download the Experience NAIA Championship App for updated news and information for the 2019 NAIA Division I and II Basketball Championships! Download the app HERE!
Nominees: Jovana Jovovic, MidAmerica Nazarene (Kan.); Sheridan Hopkins, St. Thomas (Texas); Joy Sadler, Middle Georgia State; Kendra Williams, Talladega (Ala.); Heidi Huffman, Lindsey Wilson (Ky.); Hannah Dean, Carroll (Mont.); Kaylee Edgemon, Wayland Baptist (Texas); Courtney Christmas, Arizona Christian
2018-19 Division I Women's Basketball Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (December 05): Peyton Greenlee, William Woods (Mo.)
Week 2 (December 12): Vanessa Murphy, Vanguard (Calif.)
Week 3 (January 02): Lexi Rich, SAGU (Texas)
Week 4 (January 09): Stephanie Soares, The Master's (Calif.)
Week 5 (January 16): Destinee Bowie, Menlo (Calif.)
Week 6 (January 23): Reagan Turner, Lindsey Wilson (Ky.)
Week 7 (January 30): Samantha French, Lyon (Ark.)
Week 8 (February 06): Courtney Christmas, Arizona Christian
Week 9 (February 13): Makenna Haase, Clarke (Iowa)
Week 10 (February 20): Haylee Croom, Freed-Hardeman (Tenn.)