KANSAS CITY, MO. - Jaclyn Berry of Cumberlands (Ky.) has been named the NAIA National Women's Lacrosse Offensive Player of the Week and Olivia Stahl of SCAD Savannah (Ga.) has been named the NAIA National Women's Lacrosse Defensive Player of the Week, the National office announced Tuesday.
Offensive Player of the Week
Jaclyn Berry, Cumberlands (Ky.)
5-7, SO, A, Naples, FL
- Berry continues to anchor the Patriots offense netting 20 goals and dishing out 9 assists in the Patriots three wins last week.
- Weekly Stats
- Totaled 20 goals, 6.7 average
- Totaled 9 assist, 3.0 average
- Totaled 13 shots with 11.7 on goal
Defensive Player of the Week
Olivia Stahl, SCAD Savannah (Ga.)
5-7, SR, D, Woodstock, Ga.
- Stahl led a Bees defense that forced 47 turnovers between the two games
- Weekly Stats
- Forced 47 turnovers
- Held Lourdes to five goals and 14 shots help them win
- Stahl also Shot one goal this week and scored
Nominees: Jordan Haeusser, Missouri Baptist ; Jordan Bloch, Cleary (Mich.) (Mich.) ; Sydney Knego, SCAD Savannah (Ga.) ; Katie Yarish, Reinhardt (Ga.) ; Payge Farewell, Missouri Valley
Nominees: Emily Heim, Cumberlands (Ky.) ; Kacey Moore, Benedictine (Kan.) ; Kaitlin Mills, Missouri Baptist ; Greyson Papp, Concordia (Mich.) ; Erin Benjamin, Reinhardt (Ga.)
2018-19 Women's Lacrosse Composite Award Winners (, )
Week 1 (February 27): Jessica Covell, Keiser (Fla.) , Alexandra Millican, Point (Ga.)
Week 2 (March 06): Rachel Kidwell, Georgetown (Ky.) , Avery Blackmon, Georgetown (Ky.)
Week 3 (March 13): Bridgett Simmer, Life (Ga.) , Jaclyn Berry, Cumberlands (Ky.)
Week 4 (March 20): Olivia Stahl, SCAD Savannah (Ga.) , Jaclyn Berry, Cumberlands (Ky.)