KANSAS CITY, Mo. – SCAD Savannah (Ga.) captured its 29th No. 1 ranking in the latest edition of the 2019 NAIA Women’s Lacrosse Coaches’ Top 10 Poll.
Top 10 Highlights
- The Bees boast 29 all-time No. 1 rankings, which is the most all-time in NAIA women’s lacrosse.
- The top three teams remain the same from the last poll
- New to the poll this week is Lawrence Tech (Mich.) at 10.
- SCAD Savannah is the only team to be entire season ranked No. 1
- The rating committee is comprised of eight raters – two raters per conference/group.
- Each conference/group produces a conference rating from which raters will use to compile their national ballot. Only teams represented on the conference rating are eligible for the national ballot.
- Each rater will submit a top 15 ballot, which will be used to produce the Top 10 national rating and a list of other teams receiving votes.
- For the complete rating calendar, click here.
Make sure to download the Experience NAIA Championship App for updated news and information for the 2019 NAIA Division I and II Basketball Championships! Download the app HERE!
2019 NAIA Women’s Lacrosse Coaches’ Preseason Top 10 Poll
|RANK||LAST TIME||SCHOOL [FIRST PLACE VOTES]||RECORD||POINTS|
|1||1||SCAD Savannah (Ga.) ||6-1||114|
|2||2||Benedictine (Kan.) ||9-0||107|
|10||NR||Lawrence Tech (Mich.)||2-6||50|
Receiving Votes: Point (Ga.) 38, Ave Maria (Fla.) 30, Tennessee Wesleyan 22, Cleary (Mich.) 22, Ottawa (Kan.) 15, Life (Ga.) 6, Lourdes (Ohio) 6, St. Andrews (N.C.) 3