Men's outdoor track and field was added to the championship event program in 1952.
OUTDOOR SEASON: Spring
RULES: The official National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Men's and Women's Track and Field/Cross Country Rule Book will be followed. USATF rules will be followed for judging the walk events.
OUTDOOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP FORMAT: The NAIA Men's Outdoor Track and Field National Championship has 4 events.
Find answers in the NAIA Guide to the College-Bound Student-Athlete!
• What's the NAIA participation experience?
• What's different about recruiting in the NAIA?
• Can I visit a campus for a tryout?
• What about financial aid, scholarships, grants, loans?
• Do I meet the freshman eligibility requirements?
• What if I didn't attend a U.S. high school?
• The NAIA Eligibility Center
• What are the transfer student eligibility requirements?
• Who's considered a professional in the NAIA?
• How long can I compete?
• What happens if I suffer an injury during college?
• What if I've competed in my sport outside of college?
• How do I remain eligible during college?
WHERE DO I START?
Register early with the NAIA Eligibility Center. It's required for any student who plans to attend an NAIA school. By registering, you also have the chance to let NAIA coaches know you're interested in playing in college. Our Connections service search allows you to check out which schools offer your sport, major and size that fits your interests. Register today!