|March 22, 2014
Downtown Kansas City, Mo.
• GENERAL INFORMATION
2014 All-Star Event - March 22
Order tickets for as low as $3.
All-Star Event Schedule -- Saturday, March 22, 2014 (All Times CST)
• 10:30 a.m. -- Quarterfinal Game No. 1
• 12:30 p.m. -- NABC-NAIA Men's Basketball 3-Point and Slam Dunk Contest, presented by Rawlings
• 2 p.m. -- Quarterfinal Game No. 2
• 4 p.m. -- Quarterfinal Game No. 3
• 6 p.m. -- Quarterfinal Game No. 4
• 8 p.m. -- NABC-NAIA Men's Basketball All-Star Game, presented by US Bank
Slam Dunk Contestants
Inman is Slam Dunk Champion
Schuba is 3-Point Champion
Division I Coach Don Meyer
Division II Coach Al Waller
Division I Team
Division II Team
• All-Star Game: 10 players from NAIA Division I vs. 10 players from NAIA Division II. There are 2, 20-minute halves.
• Slam Dunk Contest: 4 overall contestants, which can come from either division and may or may not be part of the All-Star game. The 4th dunker will be decided by a fan vote (open from Feb. 19 - 28). Contestants will be announced March 11.
• 3-Point Contest: 4 overall contestants, which can come from either division and may or may not be part of the All-Star game. Contestants will be announced March 11.
• The NABC-NAIA Men's Basketball All-Star Committee determined the selection criteria and will oversee the selection process. Criteria takes into account season statistics, awards and postseason experience. The Committee is comprising coaches from both Division I and Division II ranks.