Convention Tips for First Timers
New to the NAIA National Convention? Here are a few tips to help guide newcomers.
• Attend the convention freshman orientation workshop. This workshop will provide you with the tools needed to successfully navigate the convention. This will also give an opportunity to meet others that are new to the convention.
• Take the time to attend as many workshops as possible. This will give you a good understanding on how the NAIA works.
• Note in the program which meetings are just for committee members.
• Wear your name badge at all times. This will give others the chance to see your name.
• If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask any NAIA National Office staff member. They are there to help!
• Read over the convention book that is given to you at registration. This book covers everything that will be discussed at the convention. It also provides information on who is attending from other institutions.
• Always check the convention Web site for updates!
April 11-15, 2019
West Palm Beach, Florida
• Convention Home
• Registration & Hotel
• Ground Transportation
• Schedule at a Glance
• Programs & Tracks
• Legislation / Voting
• Tips for First Timers
• Sponsors & Exhibitors