On sale NOW through February 15th at the NAIA National Office
How to purchase your All-Tournament Tickets:
- Pick your seat using the Municipal Auditorium Map
- Contact Kylee Timberlake at email@example.com or 816-595-8127 to see what reserved seats are still available
- Complete the online order form OR print the order form and return to Kylee Timberlake
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Attn: Kylee Timberlake
1200 Grand Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64106
See all 31 games of the tournament for a discounted price from the best seats in the house!
- $320 Courtside VIP All-Tournament seats (Green sections on Auditorium Map)
- Courtside seats include a VIP pass that grants you access to the courtside VIP area for lunch and dinner Wednesday-Saturday and dinner on Monday and Tuesday.
- $120 Reserved All-Tournament seats (Red sections on Auditorium Map)
- $90 General Admission All-Tournament seats (sit anywhere in the light gray sections on Auditorium Map)
Add-On Package Items:
- $195 Ultimate Fan Package
- Includes all-tournament VIP credential (includes 10 courtside meals), parking pass, tournament program and exclusive tournament T-shirt
- $140 VIP Credential
- Includes 10 courtside meals, snacks and beverages
- $50 Parking Pass
- Access to garage parking each day of the championship
- $45 Student-Athlete Experience Event
- Date TBD at Children’s Mercy Park
- $20 Exclusive Fan Tournament T-Shirt
- $10 Tournament Game Program
You may also purchase All-Tournament Tickets at the Box Office or on Ticketmaster.com December 3, 2018 - March 20, 2019.
Order All-Tournament Tickets Now!
Single-Day General Admission Tickets
Single-Day General Admission - On sale December 3rd
- $20 adults (ages 13 and up) per day
- $6 students (ages 5 – 12) per day
- Free (kids ages 4 and under)
Single-Day Courtside and Reserved Tickets - On sale February 15th
- $60 per day for courtside VIP seats (remaining seats in green sections on Auditorium Map)
- Each individual courtside seats includes a VIP pass gets you into the courtside VIP area for lunch and dinner (Wednesday-Saturday) and dinner (Semifinals & Championship games).
- Contact Kylee Timberlake for pick up instructions at email@example.com or 816-595-8127.
- $35 per day for reserved seats (remaining seats in red sections on Auditorium Map)
How to purchase your Single-Day Tickets:
- Check out the Municipal Auditorium Map
- Visit the Box Office at Municipal Auditorium (avoid online service charge)
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm
- Address: 301 West 13th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105
- Order Online at TicketMaster.com
Order Single-Day Tickets Now!
Group & Student Tickets
Want to bring a group?
- For group rates of 20+ please contact Kylee Timberlake at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-595-8127.
NAIA Student Admission
- $10 at the box office with NAIA ID (must attend one of the 32 schools playing in the championship)