• $20 adults (ages 13 and up) per day
• $6 students (ages 5 – 12) per day
• Free (kids ages 4 and under)
• $35 adults (ages 13 and up) per day
• $60 courtside VIP per day
Seats located courtside, across from the teams on the west side.
A VIP pass gets you into the courtside VIP area for lunch and dinner.
See all 31 games of the tournament for a discounted price. All-Tournament Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office or on Ticketmaster.com.
• $90 All-Tournament (31 games)
• $120 All-Tournament (31 games)
• $320 courtside VIP All-Tournament (31 games)
Seats located courtside, across from the teams on the west side. A VIP pass gets you into the courtside VIP area for lunch and dinner Wednesday-Saturday and dinner on Monday and Tuesday.
• $195 Ultimate Fan Package
Includes all-tournament VIP pass, parking pass, Game Program and exclusive tournament T-shirt
• $140 VIP Hospitality Access Credential
Includes 10 courtside meals, snacks and beverages
• $50 Parking Pass
Access to garage parking each day of the tournament
• $45 Student-Athlete Experience Event
Occurs Tuesday, March 13 at Children’s Mercy Park
• $20 Exclusive Fan Tournament T-Shirt
• $10 Tournament Game Program
NAIA Championship Team Student Price:
• $10 at the box office w/ NAIA ID (must attend one of the 32 schools playing in the championship)
• For group rates of 20+ please contact the Box Office.
Tickets on sale now!