NAIA Campus Character Liaisons/Administrators
Each NAIA institution has a Champions of Character® Liaison who implements the program.
Ongoing training and professional development for coaches, athletics administrative staff and student-athletes
- Ensure ALL coaches complete Character-Driven Coaching; review coaches' profiles annually.
- Conduct Live 5 programming for student-athletes
- Incorporate Champions of Character into current activities.
Hospitality & Game Management
Oversight of athletics events including Conduct in Competition Guide
Share the Character Message
Organize a servant leadership activity characterized by student leadership and athletic community engagement
- Develop Champions of Character outreach activities in your community; partner with a local school or organization to deliver the core value message
- Conduct at least one student-led, servant leadership activity.
Promote & Recognize Character
Oversight & Assessment
Implementing campus plans
- Understand the Champions of Character Scorecard requirements and input Scorecard data in NAIAHelp.
- Use the Scorecard to identify areas that need improvement; review ejection and suspension reports to address areas of concern.
Campus Character Liason Role and Responsibilities Webinar
August 10, 2016
Champions of Character Great Institution Ideas Webinar
August 17, 2016
Actionable Items of Champions of Character Conference Committees Webinar
August 24, 2016