NAIA Campus Character Liaisons
Each NAIA institution has a Champions of Character™ Liaison who implements the program.
Ongoing training and professional development for coaches, athletics administrative staff and student-athletes
• Ensure ALL coaches complete Character Driven Coaching; review coaches' profiles annually.
• Conduct Live 5 programming for student-athletes
• Incorporate Champions of Character into current activities and use the resources.
• Complete Administrator Training Courses online or at the NAIA National Convention
Share the Character Message
Organize a servant leadership activity characterized by student leadership and athletic community engagement
• Develop Champions of Character outreach activities in your community; partner with a local school or organization to deliver the core value message
• Conduct at least one student-led, servant leadership activity.
| Campus Character Liason Role and Responsibilities Webinar
August 10, 2016
| Champions of Character Great Institution Ideas Webinar
August 17, 2016
| Actionable Items of Champions of Character Conference Committees Webinar
August 24, 2016