2019 NABC-NAIA Shoot & Slam
Presented by the National Association of Basketball Coaches
The NAIA and the National Basketball Coaches' Association (NABC) has partnered to develop the 2019 NABC-NAIA Shoot & Slam. The 6th annual event will take place in conjunction with the 82nd annual NAIA Division I Men's Basketball National Championship.
2019 Slam Dunk Winner
2019 3-Point Winner
3pt M: 93
3pt %: 44.7
Shoot & Slam Highlights
Watch the video of the 2018 slam dunk contest champion Brandon Moss of LSU-Alexandria.
2019 Slam Dunk Champ
Watch the video of last year's slam dunk contest champion Taylor Boley of Judson (Ill.).
• Slam Dunk Contest: 4 overall contestants, which can come from either division. The 4th dunker is decided by a fan vote (open from Mar. 5 - 11). Contestants are announced TBD. (3-point & dunk) while the fan-vote dunker is announced TBD.
• 3-Point Contest: 4 overall contestants, which can come from either division. Contestants are announced TBD.
• The NABC-NAIA Men's Basketball All-Star Committee determined the selection criteria and will oversee the selection process. Criteria takes into account season statistics, awards and postseason experience. The Committee is comprising coaches from both Division I and Division II ranks.
-- DUNK: Taylor Boley, Judson (Ill.) | WATCH DUNK
-- 3-POINT: Hagen Tyler, Campbellsville (Ky.)
– DUNK: Henry French, Trinity International (Ill.) | WATCH DUNKS
– 3-POINT: Zach Taylor, Carroll (Mont.)
– DUNK: Richard McCalop, Science & Arts (Okla.) | WATCH DUNKS
– 3-POINT: Trae Bergh, Dakota Wesleyan (S.D.)
– DUNK: Jamaal Thomas, Lewis-Clark State (Idaho) | WATCH DUNKS
– 3-POINT: Marcus Hurn, Great Falls (Mont.)
– DUNK: Tyler Inman, Southwestern Christian (Okla.) | WATCH DUNKS
– 3-POINT: Travis Schuba, Madonna (Mich.)