Sample Champions of Character® web page for your Athletics website
INSTITUTIONS: Please feel free to use this official NAIA brand explanation and official logos to create a Champions of Character™ page on your athletics website, inserting your school name where indicated. The page can also highlight your campus activities.
For access to the NAIA Brand Guidelines and the Champions of Character and Live 5 logos please visit the Marketing Tools page.
Please help us spread the word about Champions of Character through consistent, association-wide messages about the program and its impact.
The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics' Champions of Character provides training to ensure student-athletes know, do and value the right things in all areas of life. The five core values: integrity, respect, responsibility, sportsmanship and servant leadership are put into play, accounted for and tracked at all NAIA schools.
As an NAIA institution [YOUR SCHOOL NAME] has developed a Champions of Character campus program that includes:
• Ongoing character education for all student-athletes using the Champions of Character Live 5 orientation program
• Professional development for coaches, athletics administrative staff including completion of the Character-Driven Coaching course
• Emphasis on hospitality and game management of athletics events and conduct in competition
• Servant leadership activities that promote student leadership and athletic community engagement
• Ongoing oversight and assessment of progress in the program's implementation by both [YOUR SCHOOL NAME] and the NAIA