2018-19 NAIA Division I Women's Basketball Player of the Week ? No. 9 (Feb. 12)
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Makenna Haase of Clarke (Iowa) was named as the NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball player of the
Player of the Week
Makenna Haase, Clarke
6-1, SO, F, Appleton, Wis.
- Haase posted three double-doubles last week against William Penn (Iowa) (23 points, 13 rebounds), Central Methodist (Mo.) (23 points, 15 rebounds) and Missouri Valley (10 points, 17 rebounds).
- Weekly Stats
- Totaled 56 points, 18.7 average
- Totaled 45 rebounds, 15 average
- Shot 20-of-34 (0.588) from the field
- Added two assists, four blocks, one steal and a free throw average of 0.593 (16-of-27)
For more information on NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball, click here.
For a complete listing of all the national statistical leaders, click here.
Make sure to download the Experience NAIA Championship App for updated news and information for the 2019 NAIA Division I and II Basketball Championships! Download the app HERE!
2018-19 Division I Women's Basketball Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (December 05): Peyton Greenlee, William Woods (Mo.)
Week 2 (December 12): Vanessa Murphy, Vanguard (Calif.)
Week 3 (January 02): Lexi Rich, SAGU (Texas)
Week 4 (January 09): Stephanie Soares, The Master's (Calif.)
Week 5 (January 16): Destinee Bowie, Menlo (Calif.)
Week 6 (January 23): Reagan Turner, Lindsey Wilson (Ky.)
Week 7 (January 30): Samantha French, Lyon (Ark.)
Week 8 (February 06): Courtney Christmas, Arizona Christian
Week 9 (February 13): Makenna Haase, Clarke (Iowa)