2018 NAIA Women's Lacrosse Players of the Week ? No. 3 (March 13)
By Katie Green, Manager of Athletic Communications and Media
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Lizzie Darrow of Benedictine (Kan.) has been named the NAIA National Women’s Lacrosse Offensive Player of the Week and
Offensive Player of the Week
Lizzie Darrow, Benedictine
5-7, SR, Mid, Eureka, Mo.
- Darrow led the Ravens to a perfect week with wins over Clarke (Iowa) and St. Ambrose (Iowa) as the team remains undefeated in conference play.
- Weekly Stats
- 14 goals on 17 shots on goal
- One assist
Defensive Player of the Week
5-5, JR, Mid, Sherrill, N.Y.
- Towner helped her team to a 4-0 week as the team has no blemish on its record.
- Weekly Stats
- Nine total ground balls, 2.3 average
- 10 total caused turnovers, 2.5 average
- Also added four goals and 16 draw controls to her stat line.
For more information on NAIA women’s lacrosse, CLICK HERE
For a complete listing of all the national statistical leaders, CLICK HERE
Offensive Player of the Week Nominees: Mikayla Virden, Tennessee Wesleyan; Alyssa Long, Lourdes (Ohio); Caitlin Christner, Keiser (Fla.)
Defensive Player of the Week Nominees: Diana Moreno, Ottawa (Kan.); Sam Vikstrom, Indiana Tech; Diamond Brown, Columbia (S.C.)
2017-18 Women's Lacrosse Composite Award Winners (Offensive, Defensive)
Week 1 (February 28): Alyssa Long, Lourdes (Ohio) Samantha Tullar, Cumberlands (Ky.)
Week 2 (March 07): Dallas Baker, St. Ambrose (Iowa), Samantha Tullar, Cumberlands (Ky.)
Week 3 (March 14):