2019 NAIA Women's Lacrosse Coaches' Postseason Top 10 Poll
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – SCAD Savannah (Ga.) captured its 32nd No. 1 ranking in the postseason edition of the 2019 NAIA Women’s Lacrosse Coaches’ Top 10 Poll.
Top 10 Highlights
- The Bees boast 32 all-time No. 1 rankings, which is the most all-time in NAIA women’s lacrosse.
- There are no new teams in the poll this week
- SCAD Savannah is the only team to spend an entire season ranked No. 1
- The rating committee is comprised of eight raters – two raters per conference/group.
- Each conference/group produces a conference rating from which raters will use to compile their national ballot. Only teams represented on the conference rating are eligible for the national ballot.
- Each rater will submit a top 15 ballot, which will be used to produce the Top 10 national rating and a list of other teams receiving votes.
- For the complete rating calendar, click here.
Make sure to download the Experience NAIA Championship App for updated news and information for the 2019 Baseball and Softball World Series'! Download the app HERE!
2019 NAIA Women’s Lacrosse Coaches’ Postseason Top 10 Poll
|RANK||LAST TIME||SCHOOL [FIRST PLACE VOTES]||RECORD||POINTS|
|1||1||SCAD Savannah (Ga.)||14-1||114|
|7||7||Lawrence Tech (Mich.)||10-8||69|
|10||10||Siena Heights (Mich.)||8-10||51|
Receiving Votes: Tennessee Wesleyan 38, Cleary (Mich.) 25, Point (Ga.) 25, Ave Maria (Fla.) 24, Ottawa (Kan.) 14, Life (Ga.) 8, Concordia (Mich.) 8