2017-18 NAIA Women's Swimmer/Diver of the Month ? No. 3 (Feb. 15)
By Katie Green, Manager of Athletic Communications and Media
KANSAS CITY, Mo. –Christina Klouda of Cumberlands (Ky.) was named the NAIA women’s swimmer/diver of the month, announced the national office on Thursday.
Swimmer/Diver of the Month
Christina Klouda, Cumberlands
JR, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Klouda placed in nine of her individual races and two
relays,while hitting 13 national cuts
- 200 Freestyle (A Cut) 1:59.77
- 200 Butterfly (A Cut) 2:15.98
- 100 Backstroke (A Cut) 59.75
- 200 Backstroke (A Cut) 2:06.76
- 200 Freestyle (A Cut) 1:46.85
- 200 Medley Relay (A Cut) 1:48.82
- 500 Freestyle (A Cut) 5:10.52
- 800 Freestyle Relay (A Cut) 7:57.89
- 400 IM (A Cut) 4:32.41
- 400 Medley Relay (A Cut) 3:56.33
- 200 Backstroke (A Cut) 2:04.57
- 400 Freestyle Relay (A Cut) 3:35.92
- The Knoxville, Tennessee, native, was named Mid-South Conference Swimmer of the Year for the third time in her career.
- As a junior, she also helped UC earn a perfect dual meet record this season.
For more information on NAIA women’s swimming and diving, CLICK HERE
For a complete listing of all the top times, CLICK HERE
Nominees: Jessica Axford, Union (Ky.); Alexis Kessler, Lindsey Wilson (Ky.); Kendra Monnin, WVU Tech; Annamaria
2017-18 Women's Swimming & Diving Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (December 20): Andrea Vega, Olivet Nazarene (Ill.)
Week 2 (January 17): Christina Klouda, Cumberlands (Ky.) Week 3 (February 14): Christina Klouda, Cumberlands (Ky.)