NAIA Ambassador Program - Women's Basketball
This selection of the NAIA Championship Ambassador Program will take place in conjunction with the 2020 NAIA Division II Women's Basketball Championship hosted at Tyson Events Center in Sioux City, Iowa. The program will run March 9-17, 2020 and will require 40-50 hours of work over ten days. The dedication to this program will give you a taste of what it is like to work in the sports industry, as well as provide a well-rounded overview of all the essentials to run a championship. The NAIA Championship Ambassador Program is a non-paid program and participants are responsible for locating, securing, and paying for their own housing for the duration of the program.
To view mandatory events and to see the 2020 NAIA Ambassador Program Schedule click here.
Our purpose is to engage young professionals and college students near Sioux City that are looking for experience in Sport Management and Event Coordination in collegiate athletics. Consideration for participation will also be given to students outside of the Sioux City area if housing is secured by the student. The purpose of the NAIA Championship Ambassador Program in conjunction with the NAIA Division II Women's Basketball Championship is to give students a hands-on experience by being an instrumental part of the operations of our championship.
- Internship hours & degree credit (if approved by your institution)
- On-site resume reviews and tips
- NAIA Ambassador of the Year Award (given to the top ambassador)
- Ambassador Appreciation Lunch
- NAIA Apparel swag
- Food provided while working
- Four (4) tickets to the Championship (can be used by friends or family for one day of the championship)
- Networking opportunities with Sioux City sport industry leaders
- NAIA National Office Staff
- Visit Sioux City
- Sioux City Sports Commission
- Tyson Events Center Staff and more!
Interested in participating for the 2019-2020 season?
If you are interested in participating for the Women's Division II Basketball Championship Ambassador Program and have questions, contact Kelli Briscoe (firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-595-8141)