NAIA Division I Men's Basketball National Player of the Week — No. 9
Story by NAIA National Office
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Bryson London of Culver-Stockton (Mo.) has been named the NAIA Men’s Basketball National Player of the Week, the national office announced Tuesday. London was chosen for his performances from February 5 – 11 and was selected out of a pool conference award winners.
NAIA Division I Men’s Basketball Player of the Week
Bryson London, Culver-Stockton (Mo.)
6-6, Fr., F, New Albany, Ohio
- Collected two, 30-point games as he helped the Wildcats win back-to-back games for the first time since December, 2015.
- Weekly Stats
- Averaged 33.5 points, 7.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists
- Shot 60.0 percent (24-of-40) from the field, including 58.8 percent (10-of-17) from 3-point range
- Posted a career-best 37 points in victory over Evangel (Mo.) Feb. 10
- Notched double-figures in points in 10 of his last 11 contests
Nominees: Victor Dukes, Central Baptist (Ark.); Jamal Ray, LSU Shreveport (La.); Joshua Simmons, Dillard (La.); Olisa Nwachie, Westmont (Calif.); Ryan Imhoff, Carroll (Mont.); Jayvian Delacruz, Pikeville (Ky.); Troy Salvant, William Carey (Miss.); Ridell Camidge, Oklahoma City.
2017-18 Division I Men’s Basketball Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (Dec. 5): Isaac Edmondson, Bethel (Tenn.)
Week 2 (Dec. 12): Ridell Camidge, Oklahoma City
Week 3 (Jan. 2): Mike Johnson, Culver-Stockton (Mo.)
Week 4 (Jan. 9): Branden Jenkins, Texas Wesleyan
Week 5 (Jan. 16): Carnilious Simmons, Dalton State (Ga.)
Week 6 (Jan. 23): L.J. Westbrook, Peru State (Neb.)
Week 7 (Jan. 30): Stevie Clark, LSU Shreveport (La.)
Week 8 (Feb. 6): Brandon Jones, Montana Western
Week 9 (Feb. 13): Bryson London, Culver-Stockton (Mo.)