NAIA Men?s Basketball Division II Player of the Week ? No. 1 (Nov. 29)
By Spencer Scheve, Communications and Sports Information Intern
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Warren Hall of Warner (Fla.) has been named the NAIA National Men's Basketball Div. II Player of the Week, the National office announced Tuesday. Hall was selected for his play during the week of Nov. 21 - 27 and was chosen out of the conference and Association of Independent Institutions award winners.
Men’s Basketball Division II Player of the Week
Warren Hall, Warner (Fla.)
6-2, Sr., G, Tampa, Fla.
• Posted 76 points while leading the Royals to two wins over Milligan (Tenn.) and then-No. 13 Robert Morris (Ill.)
• Hall recorded a career-high 46 points against Milligan.
• Averaged 37.0 points, 8.5 rebounds and 5.0 assists.
• Shot 56.3 percent from 3-point range (9-of-16).
• Hall ranks No. 1 in the NAIA in both points per game (38.5) and total scoring (308).
For a complete list of all the Men’s Basketball Division II statistical leaders, click here.
For the complete NAIA Player of the Week calendar, click here.
Nominees: Joel Yellow Owl, Oregon Tech; Nate Kuhl, Doane (Neb.); June Prowell, Waldorf (Iowa); Kyle Steigenga, Cornerstone (Mich.); Jordan Murdock, Friends (Kan.); Kyle Pipenger, Indiana East; Torrance Johnson, Purdue Northwest (Ind.); Gerrard Newby, Union (Ky.); Robert Kincade, Benedictine Mesa (Ariz.); Evan Crowe, Taylor (Ind.)
2016-17 Men's Basketball Division II Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (November 30): Warren Hall, Warner (Fla.)