2017-18 NAIA Division I Women's Basketball Players of the Week ? No. 10 (Feb. 13)
By Katie Green, Manager of Athletic Communications and Media
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Kayla Styles of Lindsey Wilson (Ky.) was named as the NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball Player of the
Player of the Week
Kayla Styles, Lindsey Wilson
6-2, SR, F, Louisville, Ky.
- In all three competitions last week, Styles notched a double-double in each as she helped her team to wins over Life (Ga.) and Pikeville (Ky.).
- Weekly Stats
- Totaled 97 points, 32.3 average
- Totaled 38 rebounds, 12.7 average
- Shot 38-of-68 (0.559) from the field
- Shot 16-of-19 (0.842) from the charity stripe
For more information on NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball, click here.
Nominees: Blessing Samuel, Williams Baptist (Ark.); Sabrina Banks, LSU Shreveport (La.);
2017-18 Division I Women's Basketball Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (December 06): Amber Alexander, Vanguard (Calif.)
Week 2 (December 13): Emma Forel, Hope International (Calif.)
Week 3 (January 03): Christina Devers, LSU Shreveport (La.)
Week 4 (January 10): Amber Alexander, Vanguard (Calif.)
Week 5 (January 17): Vashti Nwagbaraocha, William Penn (Iowa)
Week 6 (January 24): Brianna King, Montana Western
Week 7 (January 31): Courtney Christmas, Arizona Christian
Week 8 (February 07): DaJonee Hale, Central Methodist (Mo.)
Week 9 (February 14): Kayla Styles, Lindsey Wilson (Ky.)