2018 NAIA Division I Women's Basketball Players of the Week ? No. 1 (Dec. 4)
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Peyton Greenlee of William Woods (Mo.) was named as the NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball player of the week announced the national office on Tuesday. Greenlee was chosen out of a pool of conference group winners.
Player of the Week
Peyton Greenlee, William Woods
6-0, JR, G, Marshfield, Mo.
- Greenlee notched a career-high 34 points in a conference win against Missouri Baptist
- Weekly Stats
- Totaled 52 points, 26.0 average
- Totaled nine rebounds, 4.5 average
- Shot 16-of-30 (0.533) from the field
- Shot 14-of-17 (0.824) on free-throw attempts
For more information on NAIA Division I Women’s Basketball, click here.
For a complete listing of all the national statistical leaders, click here.
Nominees: Danyale Bayonne, LSU Alexandria (La.); Morgan Bennett, Wayland Baptist (Texas); Terralyn Dominick, Philander Smith (Ark.); Heidi Huffman, Lindsey Wilson (Ky.); Tyasia Willis, Bethel (Tenn.); Hannah Dean, Carroll (Mont.); Caitlin
2018-19 Division I Women's Basketball Composite Award Winners
Week 1 (December 05): Peyton Greenlee, William Woods (Mo.)